A woman was electrocuted to death in Kedarnagar village of Chuadanga’s Alamdanga upazila on Tuesday night, police said.
The deceased was identified as Rowshon Ara, wife of Asabul Haque of the village.
Family sources said that Rowshon got a massive electric show after touching the balcony’s iron grill that accidentally came in contact with a live wire.
Rowshon died on the spot, said Abdul Alim, officer-in-charge of Alamdanga Police Station. “No complaint has been received from the deceased’s family,” he added.
Source: United News of Bangladesh