NARAIL, An eightyear old girl died in snakebite at Shamuk Khola village of Noagram Union under Lohagara Upazila here today.
Chairman of Noagram Union parishad Zahidur Rahman said venomous snake bite Achiya, daughter of farmer Faruk Molla, last night when she was in sleep.
But, family members could be confirmed about the incident when she fell sick critically in the morning.
Achhiya was immediately taken to Narail Sadar Hospital. But, she died on way to hospital.
Source: Bangladesh Sangbad Sangstha (BSS)