Schoolboy dies of electrocution in Natore

NATORE, A schoolboy died after being electrocuted at Dokool village under Baraigram upazila of the district this morning.

The boy was identified as Mehedi Hasan,15, son of Iman Hossain at Laxmikool village in the upazila. He was a class IX student at Baraigram Pilot High School.

Ward Councilor of Baraigram Pourashava Jainal Abedin said Mehedi was

electrocuted around 11am at his maternal grandfather's house at Dokool.

Locals brought him to Baraigram Upazila Health Complex where the on duty

doctor declared him dead.

Source: Bangladesh Sangbad Sangstha (BSS)