Medical &Health

Schoolboy dies from electrocution in Kurigram

A 12-year-old schoolboy died from electrocution while cutting a branch of a tree at Gorosthanpara in Kurigram municipality on Tuesday.

The deceased was identified as Pushanto, a class IV student of a local primary school and son of Porosh of the area.

Pushanto came in touch with an electric wire while cutting a branch of a tree and got electrocuted, said Khan Mohammad Shahrier, officer-in-charge of Sadar Police Station.

Later, he was taken to Kurigram General Hospital where doctors declared him dead.

Source: United News of Bangladesh