Two workers died of electrocution in Char Kotpara village of Naria upazila in Shariatpur while working for local Rural Electrification Board (REB) on Sunday.
The deceased were identified as Sohel, 22, son of Abul Kalam and Arif, 21, son of Didar Hossain.
The duo were electrocuted while working to change cables in Char Kotpara, said Julfikar Rahman, General Manager of Shariatpur Palli Bidyut Samity.
They were declared dead after being taken to the hospital, he said.
REB is investigating the matter, he added.
Source: United News of Bangladesh