Bengal Commercial Bank Limited is mainly engaged in deposit and lending activities to private and corporate clients in wholesale and retail banking. Other services typically include credit cards, mobile banking, custodial service and guarantees, cash management and settlement as well as Trade Finance.
Position Name: Officer (AO-Officer), Account Services, Operations Division
Vacancy: Not specific
● Dealing out all types of CASA, Scheme Account Opening in CBS
● Checking AOF and all related required documents and deferral of Appropriate Authority if there
is any document insufficiency
● Processing of New Standing Instruction in CASA and maintenances of old one
● Processing all types maintenances request for CASA accounts and Generate Thanks Letter.
● Limit restriction (no debit mode) for returned Thanks letter and after getting address proof
document reset address and debit limit.
● Processing Closure of all types of CASA Accounts also Processing Encashment of all types of
● Following the latest internal circulars & Bangladesh Bank guidelines
● Complying with Bangladesh Bank & Internal Policy and Guidelines in every step of the process to
ensure zero tolerance in compliances.
Employment Status: Full-time
Post-Graduation from any reputed university with no Third Division/ Class
Experience Requirements: At least 2 year(s)
● Minimum 2 years of experience in Account Services/ Operations Department of a reputed Bank
● Experience of working in a centralized process, e-KYC and real time on-line banking environment
● Sufficient knowledge of Branch Operations, General Banking Operations is required
● Strong communication skills with effective interpersonal relationship
● Adequate computer literacy to work in online software modules and office packages
● Persons with disability are encouraged to apply
Job Location: Dhaka
Application Deadline: 20 Aug 2021
Salary: Bengal Commercial Bank Ltd. offers excellent compensation & benefit packages.
Job Source: Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Source: United News of Bangladesh