A 42-year-old man who sustained burns in a fire triggered by a cooking gas cylinder blast in Narayanganj on Monday, has succumbed to his injuries.
Md Solaiman passed away around 10.30pm Monday at Sheikh Hasina National Institute of Burn and Plastic Surgery, said Dr SM Ayub, a resident surgeon.
The fire broke out at Solaiman’s house in Kumar Para village of Araihazar upazila in the early hours of Monday, leaving him and his three family members injured.
The other injured are Solaiman’s wife Rima Akhter, 31, and their sons — Mahid, 13, and Arash, 3
Solaiman’s cousin Yunus said the fire broke out at the one-storey building at the crack of dawn due to a leakage from a gas cylinder.
The injured are being treated at Sheikh Hasina National Institute of Burn and Plastic Surgery, said Md Bachchu Mia, in-charge of Dhaka Medical College and Hospital police outpost.
Source: United News of Bangladesh