Medical &Health

22-yr-old electrocuted to death in Chandpur

A 22-year-old youth was electrocuted to death in Islampur village of Chandpur on Monday.

The deceased was identified as Tanvir Farazi, son of Shahjahan Farazi. He was a senior student of Islampur Shah Yasin Senior Madrasa.

Family sources said that Farazi went to a neighbour’s house along with his uncle for some electrical work. Unfortunately, he came in contact with a live wire while trying to unplug an electric line.

Farazi was rushed to Chadpur Government General Hospital, where he was declared dead on arrival. “Legal process is underway for handing over the body to his family,” said a sub-inspector of Chandpur Model Thana.

Source: United News of Bangladesh